Friday, October 21, 2016

You reap what you sow.....errrr right?

Hi everyone!

So I have been telling myself that I really should start write more and read more. I always wanted to write before but I stopped in the middle of the post just because I don't feel like writing anymore (sigh depressing I know). Anyway I have really determined to write this!

These days are midterm period and exams are basically everywhere! Everyone is busy preparing for the exams. And then there was this one exam that need a great skill of memorizing. I know it's going to be a harsh memorizing exam so I studied really hard to memorize all the important stuffs. The exam went pretty well for me, though I do have some regrets. There is this one interesting passage on the 'exam rule' though. It said:

"If any of you caught on cheating, the exam will be retaken for all people"



I thought, wow that's a harsh and sad rule there. Because I know several people who would cheat the memorizing kind of exam. But I didn't really care that much though, I thought all of them would handled it in whatever way they wanted it.

After the exam, my friend said she saw several people cheat (not even new) and some are caught by the keeper. My friend said we should be cautious in case that rule really happen. I did have some worries but I still don't really care.

A few days after, there was an announcement which said that the exam will be retaken for all people. After reading the announcement, I was so sad and angry. I know those people who cheated and I feel unfair for all of us to had to retake the exam because of several people. Many of my friends felt the same way, too. Some of us were trying to protests but rules are rules and you can't play with that. So anyway we had to retake the exam. And it sucks.

So I thought to myself, why do we all have to get the effect when this is only a few people's problem. I think it is very sad to know that there are people who would do anything just to make them go to the top and reach the stars, including by hurting others. Shame on those people. I also think it is very unfair for those who did the exam with honesty (why are we being punished as well?!?!). But then I realized that sometimes life is indeed unfair. I think I just have to accept it with all my heart. Because after all,

You reap what you sow, right?

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment