Wednesday, July 16, 2014

140716

Good evening!

Today is such a tiring but fun day! I met up with my junior high school bestfriends a.k.a my forever bestfriends (sorry for my cheesiness). So, today I met Nada, Nissa, Audrey, and Pingkan at Kota Kasablanka. Let me share my today's story.

So, I had made an appointment with my bestfriends to meet up with us after such a long long time. We were all pretty busy, so we rarely met. It was such a day full of expectation because I missed them so much! Since we were going to do a break fasting together, I decided to go to the Kota Kasablanka at about 4PM. I got up pretty late, at about 11AM and I did some stuffs which I want to do. I spent my 3,5 hours to make this 'thing' and when I was done and gonna check on something...my laptop lagged. And it froze. It won't do anything and it has no effect even though I had push on the power button and Ctrl+Alt+Del button. I had tried to get my laptop to sleep but it responded nothing.



This was not the first time my laptop had done this, it's been the second time and I still can't figured out the reason or the solution to this. What I did so far was to let it drained its battery, charged it, and turn it on just like usual. But I know it can't be like this and I really have to find the solution of it. It really makes me sad because it hasn't been so long since I've bought this laptop. I feel like it's such a waste of money to buy this laptop when the system is a bit...sucked? I don't know. I'll probably just had to let it slip away and try to asked for the solution later on.

Anyways my laptop problem made me really upset and I just can't stop worrying about my work and my laptop. I haven't saved my work, btw. But then I had to meet my bestfriends and it was already 3.30PM so I got dressed and after such a long decision of finding what to wear (duh I always took a lot of time to find what to wear) I finally got going at 4.30PM. I met the traffic jam added with a hard rain on my way. After 'fighting' with the traffic jam, I finally managed to arrived there just some minutes before adzan. Audrey and Nissa had arrived first. So we ate at Sushi Groove and shared some stories. Not long after that Pingkan came and Nada, although a bit late, came too. We shared lots of laughs at the thoughts of our old stories, because it was such an embarrassing period of us.

After a while we decided to go to Churreria and ate some churros. We talked about our stories, too and laugh a lot more! After that, it was already pretty late so we decided to part ways and go home. It was really fun, by the way.

Now that I think about it, I guess we are changing in some way but at the same time we are not changing at all, isn't it fascinating? It feels a bit weird that we see each other growing up in our own way but it's really a nice thing too :)

I was going to rant even more but it's getting late and I'm kinda sleepy. So, I'll see you guys soon!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment