Sunday, June 29, 2014

first post & late birthday talk

Good evening,

I just made a new blog just because I feel like it, so, hello everyone.

I can't think of any stories to post yet but I feel like posting something on this blog (since it's the first post anyway) So, let me talk about my late birthday

I was having my birthday at 27th June. The 19th birthday. I feel so old already and I wished I could turn back time and stay forever young.  That would be nice, being youthful and dream as big as you can instead of being responsible and worry about your future. Because, admit it, even though you know you had to have barriers to the world and be as responsible, mature, and wise, a little touch of freedom will make your life better.



Anyways, at the 26th June, pretty late at night I casually watched World Cup 2014 and I knew it was so close to the 27th but I just let it off, I wasn't so excited to this year's birthday because I guess time just flew too fast. So, during the break, I lied down on my bed and just fell asleep at exhaustion. And I knew nothing until someone finally woke me up and my mom, dad, and sister sang a happy-birthday-song to me. I was still in confusion so I didn't give much reaction to it but actually I love it (even though it was slightly predicted)! But I like their efforts and I love the cake it was a pink-heart Tous Les Jours cake! The cake was delicious, too. My family gave me birthday greetings and wishes and then we continued watching the match. I slept a little too late because of the match and some people did gave me birthday greetings, it kinda makes me happy.

Then I got awaken with a vibrating phone, so I nudged my sister and told her to turn her alarm off but she said that it was my phone, so I asked her to get mine and checked what's on it. It was one of my college best friend, Nadine, and she said she was in front of my house to give me a birthday present. I was seriously touched by her effort to go in an early morning just to give me a present, even though I know she had another things to do as well. So, I took the present and she went to another place. My curiosity kicked in and I immediately opened the present. It was a phone case and (my favorite) raglan t-shirt. I was pretty much touched because she knew I've always liked raglan. Thanks, Nadine!

Even more people started to give me birthday greetings and at about 9 AM, Rindayu, one of my high school best friend called me because we have some stuffs together to do and she asked if I was available that day so we can go together to finished our business. So, I said let's go, since I wasn't really excited for my birthday anyway, I just felt mutual like it was just a normal day. We tried to finish our business (even though it is still remained unfinished) and it was a pretty tiring day for us. We were so hungry and Rindayu asked me to go eat somewhere, I agreed and then we ate curry at Grand Indonesia.

We were just talking normally when suddenly some people popped out and sang a happy-birthday-song as they gave the cupcakes with candles and told me to blow those. It was Nimas, Nissa, and Lavina. I was so touched because even though a surprise between us all is anything but a secret, I didn't think they would give me a surprise. I thought they were all busy and stuffs, so it was really nice meeting them. They were my high school best friends, too, by the way. Even though there are no Putri, Maya, Audi (my other high school best friends) to complete us, it was still a meaningful surprise. Plus, the cupcakes were really cute and delicious! We did some chit-chat because it was such a long time since we last met each other but not long after it, Nissa said she got to go. Then, the four of us ate a Padang sushi or something like that. After we ate and did more chats, Nimas and Lavina decided to watch movie, while I had to go home because I have another plan to do (phew!). So, then I parted ways and went home.

Not long after arriving home, I had to go again to meet my big families to celebrate my birthday and Ramadan as well. We ate at Thai Alley (the food were so so good, btw!) Time flew and the shop was going to close soon, so we had to go home. So, then we went home. Oh, right! I tried to mention GOT7's Youngjae on his Q&A, but no answer (thank you, Youngjae). And after that, the 27th just flew like a bird, too quickly, I'd say.

But anyways, I am officially 19 now!! The feeling is crazy!

So, I'll see you around later.

By the way, what a first post.

A.


P.S. The grades are coming out and I feel like I'm going crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment